Monday 22 October 2007

Sunshine on a rainy day

Frighteningly I have found Sonny choking on vomit a few times in his life. Last week was pure luck, I just walked into living room for no particular reason and his arms and legs were flayling (sp?) about, his mouth filled with sick and he he was choking.
He is filled with cold and I can't let him out of my sight. Today he has been sick twice while lying on his back but thankfully I have been there in a second or 2 to pick him up and turn him over.

Today he has had 2 baths! I thought I'd get some footage as he's only just beginning to enjoy bathtime. Of course, it's a chance to show off the 'do'!

Thankgod for my boy x
All that's left of his baldy patch at the back. A little comb over and he's sorted.

Got a fab video of him but can't bloody upload it at the moment. keep an eye out!

5 comments:

Sasha said...

OMG! That hair! He is even more gorgeous than ever. And looking much older too......your baby boy is growing up. Just beautiful and no wonder he makes your heart melt.Mine goes all squishy too.
xxx

Karen said...

Wow, he does have alot of hair! Ben still has bald spots at the back. Hope Sonny feels better soon.

So long, farewell! said...

Oh honey! Just look at that gorgeous mop of hair! Him and Roxie can exchange info on product, tee hee. Sorry he is being sick, it's such a worry, isn't it. Give him a big smooch from me.

xxx

Anonymous said...

hi kell,must say sonny is looking so sweet in the red top.
hope you are all well
jo from bc

Anonymous said...

Wow what gorgeous hair! :) He melts my heart everytime... x