Tuesday 16 October 2007

New start


Once upon a time there was a girl. She loved pink champagne. She started a blog which turned into a support system. She met many friends and read many interesting stories through that blog but all thing come to an end. It was time to move on.
The girl decided to call it a day with the old blog and start a new one. Mainly because she cancelled her old email and couldn't work out how to re-start the old one but the more she thought about it the more she though a new start was the way forward. A new blog.
She didn't really ever love pink champagne as much as she made out anyway.

4 comments:

Kell said...

Haha, first to post! Only in response to the emails saying you couldn't leave comments. My fault. Al fixed!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lisa Leonard said...

Glad you're blogging again! I missed you.

Anonymous said...

HURRAH!!!!
I'm so glad! I can't leave my blog either and have been missing LPC for a while now!
Let's hope this works this time!!

Anonymous said...

Yes!! I'm in!