Monday 29 October 2007

Half Term-my way!



Gaaah, half term. That I was NOT prepared for! This is one of Tom's fav games. Tape him up and stand him on a chair or footstool then make him laugh (not hard!)
Tom did a runner pretty early today and Sylvie is in nursery so just had Ruby and the boy.
Ruby and I had a really nice day. We carved her pumpkin, she cleaned my windows and dusted (her choice!) , she painted and I sent her out on a photo mission with my camera. She's done a runner now too to Auntie Jan's for tea with Tom.
Need to osrt them some costumes for halloween, I hope last year's still fit! Don't know whether to bother with Sonny or not. Last year he was Caspar, very funny but as usual I have left it unntil the last mintute as regards to making him anything. Any super easy, quick ideas for a baby?

6 comments:

Karen said...

I just run to the local Wal-Mart or Target for baby costumes.
:)

mindy said...

i don't understand.. what does half term mean??

Anonymous said...

Lol spot the readers not in the UK!
I thought the Casper costume was really cute so I don't see why you couldn't do that again. If not what about a zombie baby with green make-up instead? I wish I'd read this sooner and I could've sent you Jove's cute devil costume. Funnily enough he's a ghost this year!

mindy said...

seriously what is half term??

Anonymous said...

Hey Mid,

Half Term is a weeks school holiday the kids get in between a full term so they are off for the week! LOL

Hope you well babe xxxxxxxxxx

Kell

mindy said...

aahhh. now i get it. uk terms. :)
miss you! happy halloween!!!!!!!!!!!xoxoxo